Liquid nitrogen generator 1200/40Y Nm3/h KDN-1200/40Y
Standard Product List for the Pure Nitrogen Generator KDN 1100~1200
Typical Product: KDN-1200/40Y Liquid nitrogen generator
Output, purity and pressure
- This plant employs a process that the air is purified by the
molecular sieve, expansion turbine is equipped with braking
effected by fan and nitrogen is produced through single column with
expansion accomplished through backflow.
- After dust and mechanical impurities are removed from the feed air
in air filter, the air is compressed in air compressor.
- Then the compressed air is fed into air pre-cooling unit after
being cooled, it becomes saturated.
- The saturated and compressed air enters into switched molecular
sieve adsorbers in which such hydrocarbons like H2O, CO2 and C2H2 are adsorbed.
- Most air goes into main heat exchanger, and cooled by the expanded
waste nitrogen to a saturated temperature and moisture- bearing to
a certain extent, and then it is throttled into the bottom of
nitrogen column for following rectification. Then the nitrogen gas
and liquid nitrogen are obtained at the top of nitrogen column
while the saturated and oxygen enriched liquid air at the bottom of
column is throttled into the evaporation side of condenser
evaporator to condense the nitrogen gas at the top of column.
- Oxygen enriched liquid air at the evaporation side of condenser
evaporator is heated and evaporated to be saturated gas by nitrogen
gas at the top of column, and then it is withdrawn out and into
cold end of the main heat exchanger, after being re-warmed, it is
withdrawn out and into turbo expander to be expanded and
- Expanded oxygen enriched liquid air enters main heat exchanger to
be re-warmed to normal temperature and to be sent out of cold box;
a part of gas will be as regeneration gas for molecular sieve
adsorber, the rest is blown off.
- The nitrogen gas and liquid nitrogen are withdrawn from the top of
nitrogen column. The nitrogen gas goes out of cold box to the user
with the required pressure by the user after being re-warmed in
main heat exchanger to a normal temperature. The liquid nitrogen
will be withdrawn from the top of column and throttled to the
required pressure and sent out of cold box to the storage tank.
- In order to prevent hydrocarbon from accumulating in condenser
evaporator, a small stream of liquid withdrawn from oxygen enriched
liquid air evaporation side is discharged as waste liquid.
1. Standard Gas
2. Balance Gas
3. Protective gas
4. Shielding gas
5. Chilling and Cooling
6. Food & beverages Industry
1. Quick delivery
2. Designed for long, stable and reliable running,
3. Economization of energy,
4. Low Maintenance Cost
5. Low-power high-efficiency